Top 10 Best Motorola Headphones
Are you looking for Motorola Headphones Reviews? Our experts found 50778 number of feedback online for "Motorola Headphones" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Motorola Headphones. On selected products for the Best Motorola Headphones you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Motorola SH013 BK Pulse Escape + Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Black||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Motorola Pulse Max Wired Over-Ear Headphones Hi-Fi Sound with Mic Universal with 3.5mmm Jack with Stylus (Renewed)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Motorola Verve Buds 500 True Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Ear Pods White||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Motorola Escape 220 Over-The-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones - HD Sound||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Motorola Moto Buds Charge - True Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones - Charging Case||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Motorola Over-Ear Headphones Wired - Moto XT120 Headphones with Microphone||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Motorola Verveloop 200 Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Black||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Motorola VERVEBUDS 120 True Wireless Headphones - Black||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Motorola VerveBuds 800 True Wireless in-Ear Headphones - IPX4 Cordless Earbuds with Dual Noise-Cancelling Mic||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Motorola VerveLoop 2+ Super Light||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Motorola Headphones
Our team scanned 50778 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Motorola Headphones in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Motorola SH013 BK Pulse Escape + Wireless Over-Ear Headphones Black
- Motorola Pulse Max Wired Over-Ear Headphones Hi-Fi Sound with Mic Universal with 3.5mmm Jack with Stylus...
- Motorola Verve Buds 500 True Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Ear Pods White
- Motorola Escape 220 Over-The-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones HD Sound, Built-in Microphone, 23-Hour...
- Motorola Moto Buds Charge True Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Charging Case, IPX5 Waterproof Cordless...
- Motorola Over-Ear Headphones Wired Moto XT120 Headphones with Microphone, in-Line Control for Calls Foldable...
- Motorola Verveloop 200 Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Black
- Motorola VERVEBUDS 120 True Wireless Headphones Black
- Motorola VerveBuds 800 True Wireless in-Ear Headphones IPX4 Cordless Earbuds with Dual Noise-Cancelling...
- Motorola VerveLoop 2+ Super Light, Waterproof, Wireless Stereo Earbuds Alexa Enabled SH020
1. Motorola SH013 BK Pulse Escape + Wireless Over-Ear Headphones – Black
- Features Bluetooth 4. 1 technology, plus IP54 water and dust resistant
- Noise isolation blocks out unwanted background noise and powerful oversized 40mm drivers provide superb bass-driven sound.
- Up to 20 hours playtime with integrated multipoint technology to connect two devices at once
- Built-in mic for hands-free calling and touch controls on ear cups for ease of use
- Lightweight and foldable for travel with up to 60 ft. Range and 3. 5mm aux jack
2. Motorola Pulse Max Wired Over-Ear Headphones Hi-Fi Sound with Mic Universal with 3.5mmm Jack with Stylus (Renewed)
- In-line Microphone for Hands-free Calling With a cord length of 1.
- 40 mm Neodymium Dynamic driver delivers big sound and great bass
- Enjoying your favourite music while you are on the go is easy like never before, thanks to this Motorola Pulse Max Wired Headphone.
- Works with: Apple iPhone 4/5/6/7/8/8x & plus/S or Galaxy S2/S4/S5/S6/S7/S8/S9 & + Edge Note1/2/3/4/5/8/9 and more… Universal to All Bluetooth phone and Tab.
3. Motorola Verve Buds 500 True Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Ear Pods White
- Your new best buds Sleek smart and small take the new Verve 500 ear-buds wherever you go
- Up to 3 hours of playtime with an additional 6 hours delivered by the broodingly dark charging case Featuring dual microphones you can opt to use one or both for calling and Alexa voice activation via the VerveLife app.
- 9h playtime with charging case Bluetooth 5 0 technology Dual-mic technology for crystal clear calls Instant automatic connection to device.
4. Motorola Escape 220 Over-The-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones – HD Sound
- READY FOR ALL-DAY USE – Stay connected from morning until night.
- TRUE HANDS-FREE CALLING – These wireless Bluetooth headphones feature an integrated microphone, which captures your voice loud and clear to ensure distortion-free conversations over the phone.
- CRISP & CLEAR AUDIO – Enjoy listening to your favorite audio tracks with these over-ear headphones.
- NO MORE TANGLED WIRES – Tired of tangled headphone wires? These over the ear headphones connect to your device via Bluetooth, allowing you to move freely while rocking out to your tunes.
- LISTEN IN COMFORT – Wear these wireless headphones all day without feeling any ear or head discomfort.
5. Motorola Moto Buds Charge – True Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones – Charging Case
- CHARGE USING YOUR PHONE – Need even more battery power to play more tunes? The charging case may be plugged into a compatible smartphone to top up your earbuds’ battery levels on the go.
- USE THEM FROM MORNING UNTIL NIGHT – Stay connected all day with these cordless earbuds.
- HIGH-FIDELITY SOUND ON-THE-GO – Treat your ears to studio-quality audio while watching movies or listening to music.
- READY FOR ANY WEATHER – Listen to your favorite songs while you go jogging on a rainy morning.
- VOICE-CONTROL ENABLED – Spend less time fumbling with your earbuds.
6. Motorola Over-Ear Headphones Wired – Moto XT120 Headphones with Microphone
- OVER-EAR HEADPHONES WITH MIC: Motorola head phones are designed with convenience in mind – featuring a 3.
- SMOOTH SOUND: Our over ear headphones with microphone and high-definition 40mm drivers deliver rich bass with great passive noise isolation.
- COMPACT CONVENIENCE: These foldable headphones are ready to go where you go whether for the commute to work, school, or to add to your work from home accessories.
- CUSHIONED COMFORT: For all-day comfort, these over the ear headphones are designed with ultra-soft ear cushions and a padded, adjustable headband to help you achieve the perfect fit.
- ABOUT US: Life is better with great sound.
7. Motorola Verveloop 200 Wireless Bluetooth in-Ear Headphones Black
- Works with Alexa, Siri & Google assistant
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- Tangle-free magnetic design, secure fit
- Up to 6 hours playtime
- Splash proof IPX4
- Bluetooth 4. 2 technology
8. Motorola VERVEBUDS 120 True Wireless Headphones – Black
- up to 15 hours total playtime (5 hours in the buds & 10 hours backup in the case)
- touch control
- water resistant buds (ipx6)
- compact design earbuds with sleek usb-c charging case
- smart voice assistant (alexa built-in, siri and google assistant)
- Wireless communication technology: Bluetooth
9. Motorola VerveBuds 800 True Wireless in-Ear Headphones – IPX4 Cordless Earbuds with Dual Noise-Cancelling Mic
- A TREAT FOR YOUR EARS – Listen to your tunes on these wireless earbuds.
- STAY CONNECTED ALL DAY – Make all the calls you need and listen to all the music you want with these Bluetooth earphones.
- FITS PERFECTLY – Enjoy uninterrupted music and conversations even while you are on the go.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR AUDIO – Download the VerveLife app on your compatible device and create your own sound profiles.
- GET ON WITH YOUR TASKS – Spend more time getting work done and less time fumbling with your headphones.
10. Motorola VerveLoop 2+ Super Light
- Integrated ear hooks for comfort during any activity, Plus Sweat proof and waterproof with IP57 rating.
- Features up to 10 hours of playtime and up to a 60 foot range
- Siri, Google now and Alexa compatible
- Integrated microphone for easy toggling between music and calls
- Find last connected location on a map with Hubble Connect for Verve Life app
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Motorola Headphones currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Motorola Headphones based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Motorola Headphones before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Motorola Headphones they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Motorola Headphones, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Motorola Headphones before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Motorola Headphones will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Motorola Headphones if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Motorola Headphones on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.